We Strive to be the World’s Best Sustainable RMG Manufacturer
HIGG & FEM
Our sustainability practices are assessed by Higg Index FEM and verified by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition (SAC), its approved impartial third-party gatekeeper. We do this each year to ensure our scores accurately reflect our efforts as well as help identify limitations and areas of opportunity. EIM (Environment Impact Measure) EIM Stands for Environmental Impact Measurement.
Using the EIM score, it is possible to make sustainability measurable within the manufacturing process.
- Planting Trees in Communities and on School Premises
- Hazardous Waste Management Systems
- Rainwater Harvesting Systems
- Waste Water Recycling Systems
- Replacing Normal Taps with Push Taps
- Installing Meters to Track Every Process Requiring Water Consumption
- Installing Meters to Track All Processes Requiring Energy Consumption
When it comes to our products, we place a priority on the sourcing of sustainable cotton.
At ACME Garments unit, our product focus revolves around sustainable cotton sourcing. We proudly hold certifications such as Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), Better Cotton Initiative (BCI), Organic Cotton Standard (OCS), Internal Control System (ICS), and Recycled Claim Standard (RCS).
These accolades showcase our unwavering dedication to upholding cotton standards that prioritize environmentally responsible growth practices and production.
We consider everything that goes into and comes out of the wash with our processes. This includes water, energy, and chemical conservation. Much of our strides in sustainability and pollution reduction are made possible by technology. We use sustainable washing machines and technologies such as ozone and laser, both alternatives of PP spray, and e-Flow which uses nanobubbles to minimize water use. Our wash machines operate with low-liquor ratio at unprecedented levels, and we skip unnecessary wash process. This helps save water and reduces our chemical ETP load, too.
Generates ozone to treat garments and requires 60% less water, decreasing chemical use and reducing pollution.
Innovative UP patented technology reduces the liquor ratio to unparalleled levels, saving water and energy, making water filling and draining faster.
Eliminates use of hazardous PP spray and other processes like whiskering and hand brushing, reducing water, chemical, and energy use.
Nanobubbles of air carry and transmit the correct amount of chemicals into a garment using minimal water quantities and no discharge.
CertificationS & RECOGNITIONS
Effluent Treatment Plants (ETP)
Biannual Tree Planting
Solar Energy Harvesting
Safety Guard on Sewing
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is an integral part of ACME’s business ethos. We are deeply committed to making a positive impact on society and the environment. Through our CSR initiatives, we aim to create sustainable solutions that address social, economic, and environmental challenges. We actively engage with local communities, support education and healthcare programs, promote environmental conservation, and uphold ethical business practices. By embracing our responsibilities beyond profit-making, we strive to contribute to the well-being and development of the communities we operate in, fostering a better and more inclusive world for all.
- Our training center provides skill development programs to empower individuals with marketable skills, increasing their employability and financial independence. We also believe in the transformative power of education and provide educational opportunities to family members and children, enabling them to break the cycle of poverty.
- To ensure the well-being of our employees, we have established on-site medical facilities and day care centers. This allows our workforce to access healthcare services conveniently and provides a safe and nurturing environment for their children. Additionally, our cultural club offers free training in various artistic disciplines, fostering creativity and personal growth. We organize bi-annual shows to showcase their talents and celebrate diversity within our organization.